FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - Account Related Questions
How long after I set up my account until I can access related materials?
- You will receive email notification of activation within 1 business day.
I setup my account, but still cannot access CE Tests. What is wrong?
- If you just created your account, it may take up to 1 business day before you are authorized to view any programs. This is required for security reasons to ensure integrity of our CE testing system and user account information. An email confirmation will be sent to you notifying that your account has been activated.
- If you still cannot access tests for your subscribed series, please use the Contact Us link to notify us of the problem.
How do I set up an Account?
- On the NLN Home Page go to the Members Area
- Under New Members select the Continue/Register button
- Fill out the New User Registration Information (items in bold are required)
- Please make sure you use the phone number and zip code that pertains to your practice. This is the identifier for your activation.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation within 1 business day that your account has been activated. You can then go on-line, log-in using your e-mail address and password and have full access to the materials pertaining to the series you have subscribed to.